Main Gates Open: 2.45pm
Centre Bounce: 4.35pm
Approximate End of Game: 7.10pm
Water Refill Stations: Outside Aisles 105, 112 and 122
Gates Open: 12.45pm
Centre Bounce: 12.55pm
Approximate End of Game: 3.30pm
Entry to the match is subject to the Metricon Stadium Entry Terms and Conditions.
- Water bottles from home are permitted, however have to be empty when brought through the gates and can be filled at our complimentary refilling stations
- Commercially branded snack foods such as crisps, lollies, snacks etc. are permitted
- Homemade food items are permitted as long as they are appropriately packaged (ie. no glass, metal cutlery etc.)
- Commercial brand take away food and beverages are not permitted
- Other non-alcoholic drinks are permitted as long as they do not exceed 600ml in volume and are sealed when they are brought into the stadium. They also cannot be contained in a can or glass.
We encourage everyone to pre-purchase their ticket prior to the game to ensure they are able to select their prefered ticket category and take advantage of our free transport offering (details below).
Visit ticketek.com.au to secure your seat.
The Australian Army Band-Brisbane (AAB-B) has become known throughout Queensland as one of the finest Military Bands in Australia, enjoying a wide reputation for its musical excellence and impressive military appearance.
There will also be an ANZAC Ceremony on-field prior to the match.
Present your ticket on Surfside Buses, QLD Rail services and the G:Link. Shuttle buses from Nerang Station, Broadbeach South Station Event bus stop and park & ride facility at Boowaggan Rd, Merrimac.
Supporters can plan their travel using public transport via www.translink.com.au
For more detail around transport to and from Metricon Stadium, click here.
The SUNS membership team will be at Gate 1 & 3 pre-match and the Metricon Home Hub during the game to answer any questions you have.