Gold Coast SUNS v Hawthorn
Saturday, 28 May
TIO Stadium, Darwin
First bounce: 7.10pm ACST
Gates open: 5.30pm
Ticketing & Entry
Tickets are on sale now. Click here to secure your seats.
Make sure you're in your seats in time for the Sir Doug Nicholls Round pre-match ceremony starting at 7pm on-field.
Take advantage of the Buslink services running to and from TIO Stadium on Saturday night.
- Darwin (departing Bay E - Darwin Interchange): 5.00pm, 5.15pm, 5.20pm, 5.45pm, 6pm, 6.10pm, 6.15pm, 6.30pm
- Casuarina (public bus - route i3a): 4.40pm, 5.40pm, 6.40pm
- Palmerston (departing Bay E - Palmerston Interchange): 5.15pm, 5.30pm, 6.15pm, 6.30pm
- Rural (Humpty Doo via Coolalinga): 5.30pm, 5.45pm (departing Coolalinga park & ride)
- Darwin: Buses will depart at regular intervals. Finals services approx. 30 minutes after the final siren.
- Casuarina: Buses will depart at regular intervals. Finals services approx. 30 minutes after the final siren.
- Palmerston: Buses will depart at regular intervals. Finals services approx. 30 minutes after the final siren.
- Rural (Humpty Doo via Coolalinga): Only service departing 10.00pm
Territory SUN Membership
Make sure you're there for the biggest events in town! Territory SUN one-game & two-game memberships available now from just $20 for juniors and $55 for adults. Click HERE to join today!
Match Day Partner
A big thank you to the Northern Territory Government, who are today’s Match Day Partner, bringing elite footy to the Territory.
Click here for more information.
Match Day Activities
Enjoy all the activities happening off field at TIO Stadium including face painting and live music! Don't forget to browse a range of food trucks on offer and get your hands on a red and yellow slushie.
Macca’s Mac for a Match
Thanks to Macca’s, if the SUNS score 60 points or more against the Hawks, you can redeem a Free Big Mac on Monday, from participating Brisbane, Gold Coast and Northern Territory stores!
Bring your own footy and stick around post-game for Macca’s Kick-2-Kick on field at TIO Stadium.