What are the benefits of studying at Griffith College?
- Direct entry to Griffith University (on successful completion of a Griffith College Diploma program and meeting Griffith GPA entry requirements)
- Take 80 credit points with you to the second year of university
- Small class sizes and extra contact time with teaching stuff (30 vs 300 at universities / 1 extra hour of tuition per subject)
- Full access to Griffith University services and facilities (gym, library, 24/7 labs etc.)
Where will the Diploma of Commerce take me?
Upon completion of the Diploma you can go straight onto the second year of the Bachelor of Business with a major in Sport Management!
How long will take me to complete the diploma?
You can complete your diploma in 3 trimesters (12 months) or you can fast-track your study in 2 trimesters (8 months)
When can I start?
Griffith College offers a flexible trimester calendar with courses beginning in February, June and October every year
How do I apply?
If you are currently undertaking year 12, you must apply through QTAC. Make sure to include Griffith College in your preferences!
If you are a mature age student (finished high school in the last 2 years) then you can apply directly on our website!
Griffith College is accepting applications now so and start your study journey today.
Do you offer any payment options?
Griffith College offers Fee Help which is the Australian Government loan scheme that will assist eligible full fee paying domestic (Australian) students to pay their tuition fees at an eligible Higher Education Provider. A FEE-HELP loan can cover all or part of a student's tuition fees. There is a 25% loan fee imposed by the Government.
Repayments can be made through the taxation system along with any other HELP loan (e.g. HECS-HELP). Compulsory repayments commence once taxable income reaches a certain threshold which for the 2020 income year is $45,881. Voluntary repayments can be made at any time. Australian Government Study Assist has detailed information including a FEE-HELP information booklet.
Fee Help is only available for Diploma and Associate Degree programs for:
- Australian Citizens
- New Zealand Special Category Visa (NZ SCV) holder who meets the long-term residency requirement or;
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa holders