The Gold Coast SUNS are building a reputation as the most exciting sporting club in Australia. Strong values and a culture of success both on and off the field are central to achieving this goal.
Why work with us?
The Gold Coast SUNS are a fresh, vibrant and bold organisation with an exciting future ahead of us. We provide an exciting, challenging and rewarding work environment for our employees, and understand the value of our people to the success of the organisation. We are committed to attracting and retaining excellent people and aim to provide a workplace that motivates you to be your best.
Our values, culture and personality
At the Gold Coast SUNS we are looking for potential employees with outstanding ability and specialist experience, who have the hunger and drive to grow. Equally important is a passion for your discipline and an affinity with our company culture and values. These values form an integral part of our selection criteria.
The Gold Coast SUNS are committed to working with employees to develop career paths that will enable them to maximize their contribution to the organisation, achieve job satisfaction, develop their marketability and reach their full potential. We provide employees with on-the-job experience and training, and in some cases support their ongoing education.
A potential employee’s Gold Coast SUNS experience will begin with the recruitment process. Although this process may vary depending on the particular role being sourced, our general philosophy is to apply the best recruitment process possible in order to find the best possible match for the position.
The general process includes:
- Ensuring all roles are defined with a thorough position description, and making this document available to all candidates, upon request
- Inviting candidates to submit applications, incorporating an up to date resume and introductory letter
- Inviting suitable candidates to an interview
- Having candidates meet several appropriate Gold Coast Football Club people if they are selected to progress to this stage
- Keeping candidates informed and ensuring they are treated in a respectful and considerate manner
- We welcome your feedback to let us know what your experience has been like.
Keep an eye out here for any of our current vacancies.