The Gold Coast Suns Football club was established in 2009, with ‘community’ forming one of the five values of the club. The club made a commitment from its inception to complete a minimum of 5,000 hours supporting the community each year.
As a result, over the 10 years of its existence the club has established strong community roots across the Gold Coast, Northern Rivers, North Queensland and most recently Darwin.
Authentic and meaningful community engagement allows our organisation to champion causes important/ relevant to our community, offer greater accessibility for all people and to inspire our community.
To ensure a truly inspiring community program and to deepen our community impact, the club are looking to partner with a charity(ies).
The partnership will work to set a fundraising goal and awareness target achieved through the following benefits:
- Designation ‘Official Major Charity partner of the Gold Coast SUNS’
- Recognition on GC SUNS website
- Ability to use club IP and imagery through publications, social media and website
- 4 x opportunities for player/staff appearances – publicity and fundraising opportunities
- Appointment of Suns player ambassador(s)
- Support at official charity functions through purchase of a table
- Provision of fundraising items 2 x invitations to major club events – Season Launch, Club Championship, Ladies Lunch
- Support of key campaigns official media launch of partnership
- Ability to work together to source additional funding and partnership opportunities with third parties/government
- Opportunity to theme one home game per year as determined by GC SUNS (examples include fundraising opportunities at game, media and content opportunities and match day activations)
We invite charities to apply to become an official charity partner of the Club. Successful organisations will align with the SUNS underlying objective within the community - Creating Healthy Kids.
If you have any documentation to support your application, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org