Play to your Strengths
- Aligns to the Australian curriculum
- Learning areas: Health and Physical Education and Digital Technologies
- General capabilities: Personal and Social Capabilities, Critical and Creative Thinking as well as Literacy
- Teacher driven and delivered through our online SUNS learning platform
- Draw on international expertise while using SUNS football players (men and women) in an engaging way to help kids discover and work to their individual character strengths
- Celebrate differences and help kids overcome problems by improving their relationships and creating a greater sense of wellbeing
- Includes a short Teacher course that provides all the resources and tips needed to assist with planning and implementation, including lesson plans
This unique program is FREE! Whilst having a digital focus, schools will receive additional physical activity resources to deliver the program.
- Four 60-90 minute lessons for students driven by teachers
- The fifth lesson is project based learning with a focus on applying strengths in action
All participating schools will be invited to an end of program celebration at Heritage Bank Stadium with SUNS players.